Acceptable Proofs of Residency

Required documents: (1) Group I and (1) group II within the registering parent/guardian name. If this is not applicable (1) Group I, (1) Group II, an Affadavit, and (3) Group III documents.

Group I

A. Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form

B. Mortgage Documents or Property Deed

C. Apartment or Home Lease

D. Rental Agreement-Must Be Notarized

E. E-911 Information. Address: 211 East Broadway Street Yazoo City, MS 39194

Group II

Current Utility Bill within 30 days of enrollment



*Landline Phone

*Cable/Satellite TV

Group III

A. Student lives with legal guardian and has a certified copy of the court decree

B. A Notarized Affadavit will be needed if the custodial parent does not own or rent residential address.

     1. Non-custodial adult must prove residency with Group I and II documents

     2. Custodial parent must present (3) of the following dated within 30 days of enrollment:

          a. Doctor's or Dentist Bill

          b. Bank Statement

          c. Credit Card Statement

          d. Cell Phone Bill

          e. Insurance Policy

          f.  State or Federal Benefit Check

          g. Salary Check Stub

          h.  IRS Documentation

dress code
supply list
2018- 2019 School Report Card
1st Grade Family Guide to Student Success